- General Browsing Information: Any time you visit the North Dallas Landscapes Website, we gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access the North Dallas Landscapes Website. This non-personally identifiable information includes the type and version of your browser, your service provider, your IP address, and any search engine you may have used to locate the North Dallas Landscapes Website. We use this information to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the North Dallas Landscapes Website, and compile broad statistical data. In addition, North Dallas Landscapes gathers certain navigational information about where you go on the North Dallas Landscapes Website. This information enables us to determine which areas of the North Dallas Landscapes Website are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the North Dallas Landscapes Website to the needs and interests of our online visitors.
- Personal Information Voluntarily Provided: We gather personal information you provide to us (such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, demographic information, ) when you request information about a product or service, register on the North Dallas Landscapes Website, request email reminders or email newsletters, sign up for a service, enter one of our sweepstakes or contests, take a survey or use any of the other interactive portions or features of the North Dallas Landscapes Website. When personally identifiable information is requested on the North Dallas Landscapes Website, some requests are marked as “Required”; this personally identifiable information is necessary to allow you to participate in the feature or service you’ve requested.
- Information Provided by You Relating to a Job Opportunity: If you elect to voluntarily create a job interest profile through the North Dallas Landscapes Websites to show interest in a job opportunity with North Dallas Landscapes, you will be providing your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address and information with respect to work experience, educational background, position sought and at your option, the information contained in your resume.
How Your Information Is Used
- We use the information collected at the North Dallas Landscapes Website for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and preferences, to develop, market, sell or provide products and services, and possibly to conduct surveys, research and evaluations.
- To complete your request for services or respond to your use of features on the North Dallas Landscapes Website.
- To tailor your experience on the North Dallas Landscapes Website to your interests and geographic region.
- To respond to your inquires about our products and services.
- To inform you of special events and offers or programs offered with our selected companies.
- To manage and develop North Dallas Landscapes’s business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To detect and protect North Dallas Landscapes and other third parties against error, negligence, fraud, theft and other illegal activities and to audit compliance with policies.
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements.
- Any information you provide to us about your interest in a job opportunity at North Dallas Landscapes will be accessed by North Dallas Landscapes’s personnel for the purpose of considering, and possibly responding to, your interest in North Dallas Landscapes and for planning and monitoring our recruitment campaigns.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for the use of North Dallas Landscapes and its affiliated companies, such as Scotts Lawn Service and Smith & Hawken. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties, and do not share or trade your personally identifiable information with third parties other than as described below.
- Selected Companies: North Dallas Landscapes may work with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services that relate to North Dallas Landscapes Website or its visitors. As part of such a relationship, North Dallas Landscapes may share with these companies or these companies may interact with your browser, collect or have access to some or all of the information collected in connection with certain interactive functions offered on the North Dallas Landscapes Website (such as, the E-Mail Reminder Service) or on other web sites where North Dallas Landscapes provides advertisements and interactive functions.
- Service Providers: North Dallas Landscapes may use other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf. Examples include administering e-mail services, monitoring website activity and running special promotions, such as sweepstakes, contests or surveys. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose.
- Business Transfers: In the event that North Dallas Landscapes sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction.If substantially all of the assets of North Dallas Landscapes or a North Dallas Landscapes affiliated company or brand are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
- Compliance with Law/Safety: North Dallas Landscapes may disclose specific personal information based on a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with or conform to the law or that such disclosure is necessary to protect the users of the North Dallas Landscapes Website, the Website itself, or the public.
Managing Email Communications
You may always discontinue your receipt of future email newsletters and/or other email communications you previously requested from North Dallas Landscapes by logging on to your registered account and changing the preferences for the applicable newsletter and/or email communication.
To change what email communications you receive from North Dallas Landscapes:
Click here to change your Newsletter/Email preferences online.
Email a request to unsubscribe from all Scotts publications to [email protected]
Policies on Children
To ensure compliance with federal law, North Dallas Landscapes does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
Accessing North Dallas Landscapes Website from Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the North Dallas Landscapes Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and/or other internal systems located within the United States.
To access registration information that you create on the North Dallas Landscapes Website, you will need to use a password that you create. To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. If you forget your password, click on “forgot password” in the login screen and we’ll send you an e-mail with a link to a unique URL, where you may change your password.
Correcting and Updating Information
Your can update or modify your registration information if you elect to register with a North Dallas Landscapes website by logging into your registration information and following the instructions provided to update or modify such information.
Notification of Changes
North Dallas Landscapes limits the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal information of our customers, and our employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. While we implement these security measures, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
Contacting North Dallas Landscapes